I'M GOING IN (to be induced)!
WISH ME LUCK!
Next post will feature Elias Lee Adams.
As long as Aaron remembers how to do this.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I'm going...
Posted by Adams Family at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaron, Laura, Leona, Lydia, and Elias
I'M GOING IN (to be induced)!
WISH ME LUCK!
Next post will feature Elias Lee Adams.
As long as Aaron remembers how to do this.
Posted by Adams Family at 11:12 AM
4 comments:
someone once told me, the righteous don't need luck! hang in there! we are praying for a perfect birth and baby!
Laura! It's so good to see pictures of your beautiful family...the girls are so big! And your having a baby! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
Jessica Bassett
Good Luck! I wish I was going in to be induced. Still another month to go! Can't wait to see the pictures of the munchie! :)
I was wondering where that baby was! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment