He's here, he's here! The boy has come. Eli has arrived.
OK, for the important, need to know, always the first question asked stats, here are his digits: 9lbs 0.2oz, 20.25 in. long, and he popped out at 8:53 PM 10/14/08.
For those really interested and want to know how it all went....... you'll have to wait, I need to get back to Laura and bring her some real food (the hospital breakfast apparently was horrible!) But you can enjoy the pictures in the mean time.
PS. If you can't tell by my lack of mentioning problems that is becaus there were none, mom and son are both well. Although the boy is probably sore as they were supposed to perform the "snip-snip" this morning.



9 comments:
YAY! I'm so happy for you. I'm extremely jealous, but more happy! :) He's beautiful! I hope he's not too sore after is little snip snip (good usage Aaron :)) Enjoy your snuggly bundle! :)
What a cute little chubber! I'm so happy for you guys, boys are so fun! I'm sorry you had to be induced Laura, I know you weren't looking forward to that, but it looks like everything went great!
yeah! poor little guy! i hope he feels better from his snip snip soon! he is beautiful! i think you guys need a family trip to the bay area! hey we have the room to put you up if you want to stay at "chez shane"! glad to hear everyone is doing well! i am sure the girls are loving their new baby brother!
Aaron, I am so impressed! Can't wait to Skype...Congrats guys & don't worry Laura, Kayley hasn't had her baby yet!
HOLY COW!!! 9 lbs, I thought Roscoe was bad at 8 even. I was induced with him though and it was HEAVEN. Induction was the way to go. I hope you are doing great and get to come home soon.
Congratulations!! I glad to hear that things went well for both you and Elias. He is a pretty cute baby!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! He is so cute.
Oh to have a sweet new little baby boy!!! You are so blessed. Glad to hear all went well and you are doing good. I love being induced myself. Others hate it... we will have to compare notes! Enjoy him. Cannot wait to see him... sometime!!!
Post a Comment