CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventures with Lydia...

So, I just got some pictures from my father-in-law that had been taken on his camera. (In case you missed it we lived with them for 2 months while we were waiting for the house to close.) It's funny how fast we forget some of the cutest things our children do. While we were living there (and before) Dia thought it was hilarious to get inside the bottom hole in a cat tower that my in-laws have! Sometimes she would take toys in with her and just play. I think she liked it because she knew Leona couldn't get in with her and bother her. The hole is not that big and we kept thinking at some point she might get stuck, but boy can that girl twist and contort to fit where she wants. The following are a couple of pictures from her adventures!


5 comments:

The Shane's said...

that is hilarious! she's getting so big! hope you are feeling great!

Melissa K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa K said...

laura! your girls are beyond adorable!! this is so funny!

Webster Family said...

ah my little Dia! We miss you and are so glad your mommy finally started posting again! Make sure to give everyone hugs for us!! XOXOX

The Jensens said...

Hey Laura! So... just started up this blogging thing (Erin talked me into it). I'm glad I did, I didn't really know how big this really was... I found your link on Rachel Hamm's blog. Hope you don't mind that I checked you out from it. You and your family are adorable, your girls are so big! I am excited for the baby boy!
-Kelsey