Well what to say? For those few of you that will actually read this here is what is going on with Aaron. On December 21, I will graduate…. At least that is the plan; I still have to pass the Portuguese test. I don't know if I want to "walk" in the ceremony but the consensus is that I should. What do you think? I will have a BS in Accounting! And by the way I now have a job waiting for me. Gilbert Associates, Inc. has given and I accepted a great offer for employment. They are an amazing firm that functions out of Sacramento and services clients mostly in Nor Cal and some others in So Cal and a couple in Phoenix, Reno and a few other randoms. I will be focusing in the audit services but will have the chance to dabble with tax. I'm excited about the opportunities but I think Laura is even more excited for me to be out of school and actually making money. That's it!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Aaron Update
Posted by Adams Family at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
congrats to aaron! the shane's think you should walk... the plank!!! ha ha! no really, you should walk! maybe leona can finger paint you a huge "my daddy rocks the catwalk!" poster!?
Your family is beautiful and is sounds like you are all doing well. Congratulations on graduating! Hopefully we'll be in the same spot in a year or two. -Raquel (Thomson) Ruggles www.famillederuggles.blogspot.com
That is so awesome. Congratulations! My friend Steve worked there (he might even still) and loves it! David graduates in June and we are excited for when he gets a job! Good luck with everything!
(This is Jenn Boehrer by the way, since you probably won't recognize the new last name! :))
This is so nice! What a great way to stay in touch! It looks wonderful and a lot of hard work was out into it. YEAH!!
Post a Comment